Monday, March 10, 2014

Packing

Dear My Babyluv,

How's your day today? 
I love u so much...

Vomitting continues for me. But luckily,
your Tito Qayyum, your mother's partner at work, gave me a sun dried lemon available only in India..

It tastes weird but effective..
So it really helped me Babyluv..

Tonight, I'm packing your fathers stuff.
He is flying to Malaysia for 2 weeks..

I know, I know , you'll miss him.
I'll miss him too terribly Babyluv..
But this is work. And we have to support him ok.. We are your father's number 1 supporter, like we are to you Babyluv..

So for 2 weeks, we only have each other so you behave ok! Especially on 17th..
You have to let your mother see you. 
Or you can not imagine her crying and wandering in Dubai Mall alone..

I love you Babyluv..

Love,
Your mother

No comments:

Post a Comment