Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My star

Dear My Babyluv,

Hows my baby today? 
I miss you Babyluv..
Sorry if your mother is quite buzy at work.
It's our fiscal year end Babyluv that's why we are just too buzy..

But I still think of you.. 

Your father called.. He miss us both..
Can't wait for him to be back this Saturday Babyluv...

Yesterday when I was at the clinic, he panicked and was so tensed.. He kept on calling me, and called your Tito Rober and Tita Neli..
Poor guy.. He must have been so worried ..
But her was so happy to see you. 
I sent your sonogram photo Babyluv..
And like me, he was the happiest guy alive yesterday..

I must have been too excite to see you that I didn't get sleep the past 2 days..
So hitting the bed early tonight hoping to get my 8 hours sleep..

So good nyt Babyluv..
I love you so much...

Love,
Your Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment