Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Missing someone

Dear My Babyluv,

Your father is already in Malaysia..
Thank God Babyluv, he reached safe and sound..

So that leaves us 2 alone..
I miss him.. Do you? 
I really miss your father so much.
I'f I'm tired, like today, he is there to make sure I'm ok.. Well...

I love you Babyluv..
How are you today? 

Did you hear your Father earlier when he touched you in my tummy and said..
"I love you Baby love"..
I felt so kilig for both of you..
I felt like crying..

Last night was the very first time In 3 years I have seen him praying..
I'm sure he is praying for you Babyluv..

He loves you so so much..
He is sad he would not be able to see you on 17th.. 
But I told him not to worry because Babyluv loves him too .. Right?

I love you Babyluv..
Love,
Your mother

No comments:

Post a Comment