Thursday, March 13, 2014

Lift

Dear My Babyluv,

How are you my cute Babyluv?
I love u..

Your mother's experience today is crazy..
Because your father is out of town, I hitched a ride home either with Tita Arlyn or Tita Joy.. Whoever goes home first..

But March, being then busiest month work wise, they always leave late.
Around past nine, we were supposed to go home when the elevator stopped working! 

Holy Crap!
That means Babyluv, I have to walk 14 floors down.. 

Oh no no no no..
That's not safe for you Babyluv..
So we have to wait, wait, wait till they finally gave up..

Sir Ems told the guard there is a preggo on 11th floor.. 
Umm that's me!!
So the security personnel has to use to fireman's lift to fetch us..

Haha 
So that's my story today Babyluv..
Double tired!! 

I love you my Babyluv.
Love,
Your mother

No comments:

Post a Comment