Thursday, March 6, 2014

Babied

Dear My Babyluv, 

Your father has gone overboard today.. 
He babied me in every possible way.. 
Well the only privacy I had is when I need to use the bathroom, otherwise it's all on his control.. 

He must have been scared as well... To loose you Babyluv...bec he loves you more than you can imagine.. 

Most of the day I'm just in bed.. 
So this is bed rest..

I am really lucky to have your father.. 
You are so lucky..
We are so lucky, he is taking care of us even if he has a fever Babyluv.. 
And we should be grateful..

When you re out in the real world, you should always say "thank you" Babyluv, to all the people who has done you even the littlest of things.. 
I will make sure you do that ok..

Hang in there.
I love you so much..

Love,
Your mother

No comments:

Post a Comment