Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Love letter

Dear My Babyluv,

I love you so much.. Pls remember that..

I went to see the doctor today for my first ever ultrasound. They did a transvaginal ultrasound Babyluv. It's like a Doppler, like a wand, then they've put it inside me. It was a bit uncomfortable but ok.. 

The doctor saw the gestational sac and the yolk, but no baby. They did not see you Babyluv..

Funny, because I've been waiting for this day to finally see you, but no.. 

Worse, I was and still bleeding Babyluv..

The doctor is a bit worried. I am too..
Ok. I am sooo worried that when we got out of the clinic I broke down.. Good thing your father was there.. 

I'm so sorry Babyluv, I should be the 1st person to hope, to be brave and to believe in you. I do, but I just can't imagine loosing someone that I love so much.. That's you Babyluv.. 

But I'm sure you're there.. I'll give you more time, and I'm sure I'll see you very soon.. Pls hang in there Babyluv ok...

They did another blood test to check my HCG level.. And they ask me to come back on 19th..

I will see you there Babyluv..
As what your father told me while I was crying non-stop..,, "Have faith"..
And I have faith in you...

I love you Babyluv..
Love,
Your Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment