Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The cutest little feet and hands

Dear My Babyluv,

We went to the clinic today to check you growth, and Babyluv, I just saw your little hands and feet, and the thundering heart..

Oh Babyluv, you made me so happy..
I couldn't believe you have grown so fast..
The last time I saw you 2 weeks ago, you were just a little beanstalk..
Now you have grown and your moving hands and feet are just amazing..

Your father was with me, and initially he said he doesn't want to look at the ultrasound. Your father is scared Babyluv.. It must have been that moment when we didn't see you and he saw me crying too hard- that scared him.. Singe opted to just sit inside and wait..

But you are just so cute that the nurse, the doctor and me, forced him to see you.. And you Oh my, he was teary eyed and so happy to see you Babyluv..

You really don't know how happy you made us..

I love you Babyluv..
You enjoy in my tummy and together let's enjoy this journey ok..
I love you..

Love,
Your mother

No comments:

Post a Comment