Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sighhh

Dear My Babyluv,

Hows my sunshine? 
My star? 
The love of my life? 
My Babyluv?

Hope you're doing fine Babyluv..
I'm glad you liked the lychee..
I ate too much today..

Well, as for me.. I hate to tell you but I can't tell you any lies either ..
You will feel it anyway right Babyluv..
What I feel, you feel as well..

Anyway, I'm so sad , Your father told me that he has spoken to  the 3rd most important person in logistics in Nestle worldwide, and he may be requested to stay longer..

I felt so bad Babyluv..
I miss your father so much..
I feel its just you and me on this journey..

Crap!
I am being emotional am I? 
Must be the pregnancy hormone..

Ohhh Babyluv, I'm sorry I know we have to support your father. 
But sometimes when you miss the person, you just really don't understand things.

Well, just don't leave me ok Babyluv..
And I'm sure I'll be fine..

I love you Babyluv..
Love,
Yor mother 

No comments:

Post a Comment