Monday, April 28, 2014

My sunshine

Dear My Babyluv,

I met up with the OB, and the result is expected. Though I know the answers to my questions, I still shiver everytime I hear it from the doctor..

But I am ok now Babyluv..

At first I'm hesitant to tell The Lord ,
"Lord thy will be done"
Because I know and I'm scared that He will take you Babyluv..

But who am I to doubt The Lord's love for us Babyluv, when in fact He was the one who gave you to me and your father..

So while I remain positive and hopeful..
I also remain realistic..
I am very lucky to have your father whom I can draw strength from...

Your father is so positive.
Never seen him like this before...
He said he is praying for a miracle and he  believes we will get one..

The greatest miracle we have had is you, Babyluv.. 
I love you so Much..
We love you so much...

I'm never gonna give up..
So pls don't also give up on us ok...

Love you,
Your mother 

No comments:

Post a Comment