Sunday, April 27, 2014

Braveheart

Dear My Babyluv,

You must have seen me earlier right? 
I just died This afternoon Babyluv..

I went for the Down Syndrome Test. 
It's a specialized fetal test to check if you are ok Babyluv..

And we found out that you are swelling..
From your brain till your whole body..
The doctor said the cause is unknown, they want to do a test to find out if it's genetic.. 
I don't like that test because of the 2percent chances of miscarriage..

Even after the doctor told me that with your situation Babyluv, I'm likely to have a miscarriage in the few weeks..
Few weeks like this week or next..

Well - - -

As usual your mother has been a cry baby.. I thought of you Babyluv if your in pain or something.
The the fear of loosing you..
It was hard, your father was not with me..
I broke down again..
Quite badly..

And I'm sorry Babyluv..
I know I have to be brave..
I don't know what tomorrow brings, but I promise I will not give up..
I will not loose hope.

I have a brave heart. I will be a warrior for you Babyluv...
The Lord is with us and He will not leave us..

From now on. No tears..No Fears..
Only love love love...

I love you Babyluv..
And I'm not giving up this damned fight..
The doctors believe in Science, but ai believe in you Babyluv..
I believe in our Lord..

Pls don't give up my Babyluv...
We can do this..
Love you so much..

Your mother...


No comments:

Post a Comment