Saturday, April 19, 2014

Holy Week

Dear My Babyluv,

How is my baby today? You must have grown, have you? 
I miss you so much..
I can't wait to see you again in 2 weeks Babyluv..
May 4 is our next prenatal date, that too your father is back.. So we will be one complete family..

Today is Black Saturday and yesterday was Holy Friday..
It is a very impt time of the year Babyluv, because we commemorate the death and the sacrifices our Lord has done for us...
He was nailed on the cross, died to save us all from our sins.
That's how Jesus Christ love us Babyluv..
He was the one who gave you to me and your father.. You are God's gift to us..

Well, I would have really wanted to go to church but since your father is not here and because of my condition, I just stayed at home praying and thanking The Lord..

Tomorrow is even a greater day Babyluv..
For tomorrow, our Lord will rise from death and be with us again..

I can't wait to tell you more about our Lord when your out in the real world..
I love you Babyluv..

Love,
Your mother

No comments:

Post a Comment