Friday, February 21, 2014

Review Rewind

2014 has been sweet. We flew to Cebu last Jan end to attend Rommel's wedding. Heard it right bloggy, Rommel, our dunsgoy, miming, meow, our very loved youngest brother. He and Marj finally tied the knot after 7 years..Wow! That is such a good and sweet news, isnt it? (I told you bloggy) The sad news is I get to spend only a week in Cebu *cry cry* Because I just came from an 18-day Euro trip (I KNOW THIS DESERVES A PAGE), I cant stay longer. Worse, Russ gets to spend 2 weeks.. IMAGINE *grrrr Worst, My sister Lany and family were not there to celebrate with this. They have migrated in the US and couldnt come home.. *cry cry Anyway, I get to spend it beautifully with family though so Im happy. Im contented to have Hugged my boys and my parents even for a short period of time, Honeymooning in Plantation and Family loving in Coco Palms. Life is indeed a beach..

No comments:

Post a Comment