Friday, February 21, 2014

Depressed+Shocked+Happy+ Hopeful

So I flew back to Dubai leaving my husband in Cebu for a week. :-) We were very relaxed even with the very hectic-week we had there. So I thought that maybe, just maybe, I may have gotten pregnant so I tested. And its NEGATIVE!! I swear I have not felt so depressed my entire life that I have to Imessage Russ and got him worried. Who wouldnt? *sigh sigh Then the following week, its business as usual. Most from the office thought i have lost solid weight. Concerned, I have vowed to eat a lot. (I look like a giraffe when Im so thin). But, but Ive noticed THAT Ive been eating extra TOO MUCH. Im surprised by myself, how I can finish 3-4 plates on buffet. I know Im a pig at times but its just too much. But OK, it must be the "have to gain weight" notion, so Im good. Russ came back after a week, and Im starting to get pain in my right boob and stomach. It must have been the RFD expected on 16th of every month. Cool, all I need is just a Coke to begin this Red Flag Day. Day 1 and Day 2 - I must have finished too much Coke, RFD hasnt started yet. Feb 17th and 18th - frequent trips to the ladies room. Vomitted 3 times. Must be because Im hungry. Cool. Gas. Excessive Gas. I fart like people need it to breathe hahaha Seriously, somethings just not going right. I dont know how or why, but I wanted to test again. Feb 18th - doing my nightly-hourly mantra in the bathroom, I laid the HCG PT. I saw the heartbreaking single line, a negative. Cool.What's new. Then when I was about to throw the kit, I saw the 2nd line. My heart literally stopped. I dont know what to feel or think or I dont know. I called Russ, who's to my surprise, clueless about home PTs. It must have been his first time to see this. haha Russ: Annoyed, "WHAT?" Me: See? Russ: What's That? Me: I think Im pregnant! Russ: Why, bec the line is pink? (SERIOUSLY??? *sigh) Me: 2 lines. There are 2 lines which mean I may be pregnant.. I could see all emotions in my husband's face. Shocked, Scared, Happy, Stoned, Doubt, - That must have how I looked when Ive seen the 2 lines. So we decided to see an OB on a Friday, but then we couldnt get an appointment. GEEZ I didnt know OBs are so in demand. *tsk. Lucky to get a Thursday 330 appointment in Mediclinic Dubai Mall. They did the test and.. Results will be out tomorrow, Saturday. There has been too much agony already waiting for the good news. But I remain hopeful, and I know in my heart our brightest start is already here. in my tummy.. So bloggy, because I have disowned you, you are the 2nd person to know my story (1st is Meggy). Cant wait for tomorrow, so Im gonna have a beauty sleep now while I wait for tomorrow's result.

No comments:

Post a Comment