Saturday, February 22, 2014

Reactions.Reactions

After I got the confirmation call we called Dad immediately..

Me: Dad, you will have an Indian Apo soon.. I'm finally pregnant..
Dad: laughs out loud... Very good Very Good Very Good

Me: Ma, namabdus najud imong anak (Ma, ur daughter is finally pregnant) 
Mom: Who?
Me: Umm, me? U only have 2
Daughters so it should be me!!!
Mom: Laughs out loud..
Really really really, that's such a good news..

Me: Mom, I'm already 5 weeks pregnant
Russ mom: what, I can't hear you!
Me: ( ok) 
I am already pregnant mom !
Mom: ( no emotions at all) 
I know Pam
Me: How did you know.
Mom: because the. lord already told me last month..

Wow can you believe that..
We love our parents so much and I'm so sure we made them so happy today.. ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment