Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Ever First Love Letter

Dear My Babyluv, This is my first ever love letter to you. I love you so much.. from the day that I have prayed and longed for you, and I am extremely overjoyed that you are finally here, in my tummy. The wait has been years but sweet. You know Babyluv, your father is a sucker for stars and constellations. I learned the names and stories of the stars from him. When we were in Plantation Bay Cebu weeks back, I so longed for you. Its even in my Facebook status. I thought of you. Of Castor and Pollux. Castor and Pollux are twins Babyluv, and everytime I look in the night sky, I can always see them together, as in together. Of course It will be too much if I want you and your twin, right? (of course I want you both) But you alone is the best blessing I have. So right now, I'll always think of you as my Cappela, one of the brightest stars in the sky. God is good Babyluv, Ill tell you more about him. He was the one who blessed us with you. They said the coming 9 months will be tough. But I promise, I will do everything for you Babyluv. And you have to promise me, that you will hold on no matter what ok! We can do this and we will rock. I love you soooo much more than my heart is capable of. Love, Your Mother By the way, you father hates writing love letters but he loves you very very much. He touches you every night, and he is making sure Im eating the right food for you.. We love you so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment