Saturday, May 28, 2011

We got saved!

and Thanks to you, " The Wedding Money Dance".

The last 4 months, we got poor. And the last week, we got really Poor.
Blame it to the inconsistent financial support from the Company my husband works for.This paved way to Zero-Zero in our savings account!

Gee. In not really that worried, because I have faith in the Lord, that HE always provides.

While husband worries for the 3 interviews tomorrow, " we need gasoline, I need a new tie, we need to eat today, and tomorrow"..

And me, out of nowhere, remembered the money pinned down on our wedding gown/suit early this year! So I immediately checked the laptop bag, awed to see Saudi Riyals, Singapore Dollars, Philippine Peso and Indian Rupees.
(The US dollars we have already used up for my shopping in HK hihi)

We hurriedly went to the Foreign Exhange, and Kalas - instant cold cash in our hands that can last us a week!!

Weeee.. Thanks to all who pinned US down, :-) You didn'y know how much you just saved us~

And to Our Almighty - Thank you very much~

No comments:

Post a Comment