Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day in 3 Days!

I love this occasion so much more than my own Birthday!

I don't know why but somehow I feel "emotional" every time the 2nd Sunday of May comes. :-) And this year is extra special, because officially, Ive had more MoMs from India, the mom of my only nephew, and friends (whom I'm very envious of) who have become wonderful moms (1st time & for the nth time)..

So today, ive already purchased flowers to My Mom in India and my Aunta & Aunty.
I hope they'll love the flowers I chose for them. Or Else, I'll cry.. :-(

JOKE! My heart is TOO Big to be silly!

Now I have 2 days to come up of something for my Dearest Mom (whom I miss u so much. Tears), my sister, Lany, and sister-in-law, Joy.

For my mother-friends - there's always Facebook for free greetings,.. haha

I love you ALL Mommies out there..

No comments:

Post a Comment