Friday, May 27, 2011

Gymnastics

My sister always enrolls the girls to Summer School, maybe its her way of not seeing them destroy the house all day or making the nanny crazy, or her; who knows, but sure is a smart choice, an inspiration for the kids to learn while enjoying their 2-month long Summer holiday!

This year, they chose Gymnastics.

Wait, what??!??

Yes Gymnastics.

Even Im doped! Those means broken bones, broken legs and all of the above.
Or maybe I'm just an ignorant, an over-acting, over protective Tita.

well, and since the Girls are the Boss, so Gymnastics it is!

Last week was the Recital in SM, followed by their individual performances the next day.
Here are the highlights...


Bea was awarded 2nd Best in Freestyle Gymnastics and 2nd Best in Ball Performance.


Chloe was awarded 3rd Best in Freestyle Gymnastics.
At 3 years old, I wonder how she performed. haha



Melts my heart away, so proud...


The Medalists


Newly found Friends

I'm just so proud of these girls. We all ARE. Pls know that we are always thankful to you both for making us all proud, with or without the medals. But simply for being yourselves and living your lives to the fullest.

I love you my angels, including the King of Rock & Roll - X, and I always daydream of hugging you 3 every day.

Love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment