Monday, March 29, 2010

What's the latest..

Hello. It's been a while. I miss this too soon ey..
While Im a bit ecstatic because I have some great news that I cant wait to tell - blogspot? lol

1. My dear sister, Lanie and Mark, met with Jan last Saturday for an ocular visit to Club Ultima.
I had a lot of negative reviews, actually, about the parking, the dance floor, the party hall and even how the buffet table is set up;, So I sent the best critic from my family and hear what they have to say. And voila - they are very impressed with the Venue, with the open bar, with the lights, with the ambiance and all of the above.. "Something different and amazing" - she said more than twice. I'm all smiles.. Trash the idea of considering Waterfront and Marriott now..:-)

2. Hanggaws Neli & Menchie found the best satin, lace, and all those wonderful fabrics in Naif for as low as AED 5 per meter.... WOW I swear once Russ gets well, Naif is the first place to visit...Cant wait...

3. After a long search of the best Cebu photographers (for vintage shots) - I finally settled for the photographer January has recommended (and in my package) haha.. Who would have thought about that haha.. (i wont do him justice if I dont post his work separately- he needs a page)

So there -good news just keeps on pourin..

3 comments:

  1. pamuy! i wanna come when you get to buy the fabrics! dah ngano bitaw ako imo iron maiden! :D i would love to tag along if you guys don't mind :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dimsum of course, bridemaid neli will have to lead the way... She's the expert u know hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. na threatened ka sa 5dhs dimpz?hahaha.yes lez go na go! excited ra au q noh.hehe.just let me know when hanggaw but hmmn...nalimot ka pinaka-SLOW kos direction? good luck!=))

    ReplyDelete