Monday, March 1, 2010

The Ceremony Chapel

I only have 1 requirement. Ceremony Venue should be full, no vacant seats. No Gate Crashers. No Paparazzis. That Simple. Nothing more nothing less.

This is my idea of an intimate wedding ceremony, in an intimate super sacred venue witnessed by beautiful, important people. As you face the guests as husband and wife, you will smile to see familiar faces smiling back at you.. When you know within that they are not there for the food and favor; but they are there because they care.

The Archbishop Chapel is just where I want to say I DO.. (Phyns, I stole ur foto)
This has to be it.. Jan, by hook or by crook, you have to reserve this for us for the 8th...

3 comments:

  1. Jan says "WTH!I'm reserving my 32nd day for you".HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. anhi ka mopaso hanggaw-bridesmaid ha??

    ReplyDelete