Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pimp my Cup Cake

I just realized that I never tasted a wedding cake in all the weddings that I have attended. Haha. Why, have you?

It may be for the obvious reason that no one wants to destroy the towering masterpiece.
Makes sense but its still non-sense. Its meant to be digested, ey!

So I want this pimping on my day. There will be bare yummy cup cakes; sprinkles, icing, M&Ms,and any decorettes. Guests can get to decorate their own fun cake any way they want and take it home! And get a taste of our wedding cake. Yummy!

But do we have enough budget to fund the cupcakes + 3-tier cake?
That's where my evil plan shines * shhh a secret; the 2 out of the 3 tier cake will be a mock! in other words; a fake. Budget then be used for the lovely fun cakes... tada*** genius..

Lets see what Jan has to say...

2 comments:

  1. agree. absolute genius.

    *ug ang sample kay turq pa! heheh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.pinaka-rock hanggaw!

    ReplyDelete