Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Diagnosis



X-ray result is released,; Verdict is out. I was right, Ganglion Cyst, with recommendation for Surgery.
New Medical Center Sharjah does not do surgery, so Im visiting a surgeon sometime this week in Dubai, and have the operation scheduled.
Dr Imad was quite impressed with how I know "more than a little" about this cyst. His brows peaked when I mentioned "the Ganglion cyst" and the series of questions I threw at him. Well, Mr Wikipedia was a lot of help haha... I did my homework quite well.
Now, Im googling on the operation process. How it will be and if like , "will I die" things and stuff..
I started on a Youtube clip -and it was sooo gross. They will just put a local anesthesia and start cutting your wrist.. Ewwww...Im not scared but more of wanting to puke.. Will I be able to contain it??
Well, I better be, mom is not here to hold my hand, and Russ - oh Russ he will surely be with me, but I can never rely on his presence inside the operating room as he has this fear of the needles - or shall I say - fear of the hospital, or even the smell of it.. haha
Days to prepare.. Good Luck to me..



No comments:

Post a Comment