Thursday, June 12, 2014

I love you my Babyluv

Dear My Babyluv,

We went to see you earlier for our 19th week ultrasound..

Sadly, you don't have a heartbeat Babyluv...
We have lost the battle...

You will always be in our hearts and we could not thank you enough for the love, for changing us, for always reminding us how blessed we are to have you even for a short time..

That time is enough to fulfill our dreams to be a family..
For me, to be a mother..

I may not have held you in my arms but I am hugging you in my heart every single minute..

Our angel, you may now sleep well..
I love you so much..
Your father love you so much..
And every member of the family love you so much.. 

You will always be our hearts..
I love you my eldest child..

Love,
Your mother

No comments:

Post a Comment