Saturday, January 7, 2012

Arriving Manila + Husband's Birthday

December 13, 2011

SO I remember leaving early form work, around 4PM, caught the train, and met my husband in Rashidiya Train Station.

OH wait! Yes, he left early because, H E JUST GOT HIS PHILIPPINE VISA, 8 hours before our flight.. hahaha, OH dear! Thank you Philippine Consulate!

Then we are too excited to skip dinner, and went thru a booked taxi to Terminal 1 or 2, i don't know.

The queu, was too long, we hoped we were earlier; and got really irritated when check in took us 2 hours because Cathay Pacific system is down! Can you believe that? And so goes our flight which is delayed by an hour.

If not for the meal breaks, I was asleep all throughout the flight, while my better half has been awake and drinking. Yes you heard it right! Even for breakfast, he ordered Red Wine instead of Water. *sigh and I could only get irritated with his "hey i'm on vacation" smile...

Since our flight is delayed, we have to walk extra-fast to the extremely far boarding gate in HK airport. Phew! The extra effort and energy kept me mostly awake in our flight to Manila.

Proof, we were able to get few pics and of course, my husband dump in all information about the aircraft. Here is a Boeing 737 known for its twin engine.
Believe me, I only know this kind of plane!


And then,there's the awesome pic of the cotton candies! The Clouds!


And of course, well, that's me! :-)



December 14, 2011
We arrived in the NAIA Terminal 1, my first, and seems to have no problem with Russel's visa. The Immigration Officer cracked a few jokes, and the bomb was:
Officer to Russel: DO you know what's happening tomorrow
Russel: NO (looking confused, me too)
Officer: It's your birthday Man~
Yes, People can be cool!

We went to this Pension House Russel booked online, and well, we shouldn't have chosen that~.. It's nice, ok, very homey type, very small and very FAR! My gosh, its literally beside the Airport but getting there will take you 2 hours! Man, if not only for the very nice owner, A Major fight would have started right there and then!

Grrrr! but we chose to let it go and have fun!

After taking a shower, we were off to Glorietta, Makati!
Wow, at least the place was Awesome!
Nice Food, Music, Alcohol, Sexy Women, Bars, and Bars.

We had dinner in this restaurant (that I forgot), roamed for sometime, and then wanted to chill in Cafe Havana! BUT, BUT, the place was so jam-packed we could'nt find seats. We walked to Glorietta, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, till Hard Rock Cafe, but we couldn't find a place that we want to be.

We settled for this bar in Glorietta 3, with ridiculously expensive drinks and lounged there until I know my husband is drunk!

December 15, 2011



I know what my husband becomes, when he is drunk! And I was too scared that night. But what the heck, it's my baby's 32nd birthday! I don't have a cake and balloon, but I know he was having a good time (and wasted).. so Im all smiles (under the geek stinking horror)...

Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment