Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rockin and Fucking Happy

"We're continuing to find firsts in 2011 as we are extremely excited to announce that we will be playing in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates next month on October 25 at Yas Island. After 30 years of travel to all corners of the earth, this one is extra special as the show kicks off a week of new territories for us as this show will be followed by two nights in India."

I remember one Tuesday afternoon when my husband's soft spoken voice turned into exasperating, too ecstatic, almost shouting - I could only guess if he is cheating or worse..
True enough, he gave me the best news ever that Metallica is coming to town.

It knocked me off my feet, and I could hear my heart's triple beat. This is not good. This is sooo not good.

Face to face with Kirk and James, is like, heaven?

I know we should be reasonably saving for the new flat, but this one can't just pass. My husband and I now await for Oct 25, to see one of our favorite bands in the whole wide world..

WOOHOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment