Friday, September 16, 2011

Jackie

Did I ever mention about him?

Well, 2-5 months ago, he joined us, as Over-all Chairman for Daikin Mcqyuay Middle East & Africa. He is a Japanese oldie, whom we call Jackie (Chan) as his screen name. Being a logistics assistant, its obvious that I don't interact with him at all.

Fast forward ~ we moved to the new office, had this informal get together (Inauguration) last Thursday, and he made that short, funny speech, that surprisingly made me realize that I do actually like him.

I swear he could be a laughing stock all throughout High School, too comical.

But hey, he surely talks sense.
Criticizing the old office, inserting Daikin vision here and there, joking around, and emphasizing on targets.

Wow, I hope this new CEO brings more sushi and Bonus in the coming years.. Go Boss!
* Hija Khayya Naaatinn Toh*

No comments:

Post a Comment