Monday, November 8, 2010

Busy Bee found the BM's gift

being away for a week seems like 48 years. I miss my Wedding Blog. (OA)

Fine! I was BZ, in the true sense of the letters.
1. I shipped 2 JUMBO boxes for Cebu
2. My phone charger died (replaced today yey)
3. Chasing documents for the Dec 1 Big Day
4. And suffering migraine and eye pain (is there such a word) Further means, i needed to wear my specs again, which I am currently fighting not to

See? But I'm back. Im soooo sooo back.

The proof: I bought new gifts slash give away for the MOH and BMs. 2 weeks back, we went to purchase the jewelry holder BUT to our dismay, it went out of stock. (good thing I didn't write all my whining that day).

But, blessed as WE are, we found a better, much cuter and lot cheaper replacement today. And you kidding? of course I bought it immediately (it may get out of stock again LOL)

Here it is, a place/photo holder..



aren't they cute? patience is the virtue.. *wink



Good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment