Friday, June 11, 2010

Love Photoshoot

Today was full of love. Its over pourin.

My MOH and BFF, Dimsum, wanted to make a love storyboard for us. So she insisted for a photoshoot (which was a week late). This made me cry actually, I felt so loved especially with her counted days in Dubai. (they will be going home for good in 2 days)

And so, with a borrowed DLSR (thanks Kristy), it was all our 1st Time to do this. First time for Dimsum to shoot as icy as this, and first time for me esp for Russ to pose, you know, this kind of pose.



At first, we do not know how to start. Dimps just told me, " lets not expect and just enjoy"



And so we did, And we had one hell of a day!
Looking at the pictures.. mmm not bad! not bad for newbies at all..

Thank you Dimsum, the great mini maniniyot. Love you.



And I love you too my Russ. ( i know you tried your super best for this)

Love love love...

3 comments: