Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Officially Landed

not in Kabul or Sudan, but landed as in official lot owner.. Yohoo....well not really cause technically I had it named after my big bro, Bobot, nevertheless.. YOHOO YOHOO YOHOO

Six months of sacrifice. I limit myself going to the malls, starve to my cravings, close my eyes everytime Mango or Chucks is on sale, enjoy the bus ride over taxi, excused myself on usual night outs and when i do go, gets satisfied with only 2 breezers. There. It was hard but fulfilling in the end..

I have officially bought a 120-sq m lot in Primavera Hills Subdivision. YOHOO..that too - no loans or whatsoever.. YOHOO

Thank you my Good Lord for all the blessings.

Now the concentration begins for the bigger sacrifice; the dream edifice.... soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment