Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's not my Wedding.

I have to constantly remind myself that It's not my wedding.
I can't believe I got so pissed on how they carry the wedding plans of my brother. Its sooooo weird.

Well, to point a case, They want me to be maid of honor.THEY because lots decided about it. Isnt it the bride's SOLE decision to pick the best girl buddy she had for most her life. Heloo, I just met her once last year and I roughly talk to her. Just because I am the sister from Dubai - makes me the famous instant Maid of Honor - that I dont deserve at all. Hell No. I dont want to be the Maid of Honor; I told her that. Honestly, I just want to be the gospel reader or the offerer -but to give justice to bloodline, ok, Bridesmaid is fine,

(I have always been picky when it comes to weddings - esp being a bridesmaid. i vowed that itll only be my sister and closest friends that I walk the aisle with)..

Second point of the case. They want Russel to be one of the groomsmen, Hell NO, just imagine how I went out of control,,grrrr.. Just because he is my boyfriend - whom THEY HAVE NEVER PERSONALLY MET - being him in the guys' list is still not reasonable, I screamed - No he cant be,..He will never be.....

I know I have been over acting - maybe because I dont like their ideas or how they want to be wed. Because definitely thats not how I want my wedding to be. I appreciate their efforts though, and because they chose to hold the reception in a hideous hall over Mariott (which I promised to spend 100K) ; they prefer to hassle themselves by making all these invyts and favors - when they could get a coordinator -- - still does not discount the hardwork and heart they put on this event.

So I surrender... THIS is NOT my WEDDING. I have to gun-shot this in my head. And no matter how funny it will turn out to be, I would still not miss it for the world. because I want to be there on one of the best days in their lives.

Dissapointed and Irrititated, I still love you mom and Bertoy..You win. IM putting the white flag. Let it become your dream wedding. Cant wait.

1 comment:

  1. Waaaaa! let there be a wedding of your own very soon gaw so u wouldn't have to gun-shot the tag in your head.Hahaha.

    Weeee...Rock the aile, Russ!Haha. Can't wait to hear your own wedding plans too.*wink*

    ReplyDelete