Friday, June 3, 2011

Sex Life

of course, I'm not going to blog about that!
What the hell are you thinking.

I think its basic 101, that if you want to get pregnant, then you should do it as the first step.
But sometimes I cant help but wonder, if that's even enough ~~ when there are still 20B mothers-wanna-be, well, including me.

I googled and read about this Fertility and Ovulation Theories.

And thanks to Iphone Application Store, I downloaded an application called AppBox Lite. This includes a feature, Pcalendar, which basically indicates the days in a calendar month, when you are most fertile and with increased probability to become pregnant.

Yes, it can be funny...BUT helpful.

I must admit that I'm really ignorant with Z.E.R.O. knowledge on this fertility and ovulation thing. Who cared about those lessons in High School and the lecture in Pre-Cana Seminar? I didn't.

But its not always too late to be studying these things, right!

So the point is, the effective timing of doing it and hitting the jackpot!
This is exciting, and I hope that this will work for us.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment