Friday, May 14, 2010

Updates.Updates.Updates

Well well..I was able to steal Jan and discuss with her what I have been writing in blogspot, and these are the comments from my coordinator..

1. On the Kids Table - she likes it and Yes! we are doing it.. *shouts YEA!
She said there is an adjoining room where we can set up their table with toys, coloring books, bubbles and puzzles.. She even offered of renting someone to keep them entertained but I don't like it for sole reason that it might turn out to be a Childrens Party. I am contented of daydreaming Chloe sitting on the kiddie chair coloring the books, on my weddingday.. ;-)

2. Pimp my cup cake - she thinks its messy; well; to take home and the crowd and all. I frowned after reading her mail, but she has a point. She does. I realized that this too, is time consuming, each taking their own sweet time blissfully putting the word Art in action. So, we might, I might settle just for the mini cakes less pimping. *sigh

3. Candy Bar - she loves it. And she mentioned that there is a candy shop in Cebu that makes all these too-sweet-looking candies. Though initially I want to buy the chocs in Dubai, but I have also asked for the Candy Lis. Hoping it woudn't be too pricey.

4. Cake Topper - a brilliant suggestion. To match the Rock & Roll theme, she suggested a bride and groom, in shades, with the groom holding a guitar, and the bride holding a mic. Yey! Just too simple, rock and perfect.

5. Church Decor - she loves my choices of clear vases, twigs, lanterns, and flowers (except for the urns). She promised me that Ill really get flattered when I walk down the aisle.. *ehem,,tears* but but but, the biggest but,. do I have a church now?? urggghhhh

2 comments:

  1. about the cake topper.. you should be the one holding the guitar miss! and russ will be holding a beer...er.. mic. That's more realistic me thinks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dimsum!mao jud so realistic, palahubog nga bana... nya i correct ra ba ko pirmi.. "used to be' palahubog daw// atotchh..

    ReplyDelete