Saturday, April 3, 2010

Lovely Gowns,

Lovely Bridesmaids & Iron Maiden Dimsum-I give you the liberty to choose your own designs...
Your color will be Dubai Pink (dont ask me whats a "Dubai Pink", lol), while Dimps will be the Turqoisue Shade...

Im buying the fabric anyway so go on be creative...

By the way - golden rule: Knee Length gowns.. Lets show off the gorgeous legs.. Whitweeew,,


This is so rock. Rock as in hard rock.. lol


This is one is so elegant, dont you think?

Ahhh.. This is the design I chose for Menchie's wedding..I like it a lot.


This is so Pamsoy. Pamsoy, what do u think?


Oh I so love this. I swear I'll have one made after the wedding.



So Dimsum...So cute...


Reminds me of Knelits. Hanggaw, I dont know why but the ribbon suits you right..


Oh lovely bridesmaids....







4 comments:

  1. waaa why the ribbon for me?!?haha.i like the so-dimpz na style but nana q napilian for myself oist.weeee *banana dance =)
    and wat's dubai pink aber?!? rock ang shade sa first gown.go go go for that hanggaw! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaa go for banana dance... tudloi ko ana be.. well bisan unsa gaw ang important makita imong legs nga wowwww

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaaa good luck sa akong legs na wowwww nalang jud=))

    ReplyDelete
  4. nelitski, ang dubai pink kay ang bride ra jud ana katubag. ga buot2x ug ngan ug color!

    ReplyDelete