Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween

I must admit, this time of the year is one of the scariest for me because I've always believed what mom said that the "departed loved ones would pay a visit". Scary, isnt it! just thinking they are everywhere and looking at you. Ohwell!!

But four years ago, this has changed my point of view of this serene occasion! Y?
My sister has chosen this event to be her family's tradition of dressing the kid/s up, and engaging them in trickng or treating (which we obviously didnt experience back then). Furthermore, on this day they have their annual family pictorial. On Halloween? Weird! But that keeps everyone excited, the nannies, the Titos, the grannies and one crazy auntie in Dubai (finger pointing at ME!)

Here is a track of the kids' Halloween Customes:
2005 - Bea as the Pink Angel (Bea's 1st)
2006 - Bea as Bumble Bee
2007 - Bea as the Princess
Chloe as the Pumpkin (Chloe's 1st)
2008 - Bea as the Lady Witch
Chloe as the Angel
2009 - Bea as Snowhite
Chloe as Princess Aurora

Just look at them, I could never be any prouder. Love you my princesses.
As always, they carry themselves so well and are so pretty. They enjoy so much and so are thecesses.











No comments:

Post a Comment